Builders & Contractors
Jamsill Guard® sill pan flashing is designed to prevent water damage from window and door leaks. Manufacturedfrom high impact ABS plastics, Jamsill Guard® will not corrode or deteriorate over time. Our products have been time tested for over 28 years with over 2 million sold and not one reported leak.
JamsillGuard’s three-piece designallows the installer on-site adjustability to fit all rough openings and is bonded together in the field with PVC cement. Jamsill Guard® sill pan flashing products are available in 8 different depths and will accommodate most door and window applications in either 2×4 or 2×6 construction.
- 1 1/8″ Depth – Used primarily for aluminum and vinyl windows.
- 1 7/8” Depth – Used primarily for vinyl windows.
- 2 3/8″ Depth – Used primarily for vinyl windows.
- 3 1/4″ Depth – Used primarily for vinyl patio doors.
- 3 5/8″ Depth – Used primarily for vinyl and aluminum patio doors.
- 4 1/8″ Depth – Used for doors & windows.
- 4 9/16″ Depth – Used for doors & windows.
- 5 1/4” Depth – Used for doors & windows.
- 6 9/16″ Depth – Used for doors & windows.
- 6 13/16″ Depth – Used for doors & windows.
Jamsill Guard® products include features that make it the premier sill pan flashing avaliable!
Jamsill Guard® Features include:
- Sloped weep areas direct moisture toward the exterior of the structure.
- 3-piece design allows for on-site adjustability.
- Inexpensive and easy to install.
- Bonds together with PVC cement.
- Durable impact resistant ABS plastics: Impervious to rust, corrosion and electrolysis.
Compare the price of our Jamsill Guard® products with the cost of repairing water damage, or replacing expensive flooring or carpeting. You will see it only makes sense to use Jamsill Guard® sill pan flashing.